Google

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I got a job!

I landed a great job at the United States Patent and Trademark office! I start May 30th 2006 and that's only a couple weeks away! I'll be moving out there a short time before I start and that's scary but exciting none-the-less. I'm really pumped.

My grades during my last 60 credits at MSU were a lot better than I had thought and that means I got a raise right off the bat! I'm starting at about $57,000/year but I'm eligible for two raises during the first 12 months! I could be near $74,000/year after a measily 365 days!

I'm pretty excited about this, and I'll try to update this often to let everyone know how life is going, how the move went, and all about my new job.

JMB

2 Comments:

Blogger Dhavin said...

Yay John, finally you get the hell out of dodge. :)

9:07 AM  
Blogger John said...

Hahaha, ye of little faith.

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home