Google

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Holiday party season!

Good morning!

Not much has happened since my last post. We're back to the daily grind of work after our nice vacation. I'm quite busy at work, actually. The end of the quarter is next biweek, so I'm going to be swamped pretty much every day until then.

I do have one small break, tomorrow is amanda's office holiday party. We went last year and it was quite nice. Good food, drinks, and atmosphere. This year the location has changed but it should still be very fun. It's in an even fancier place than before, in fact, gentlemen can't even enter without a jacket! Granted, since it's the holiday party, everyone will be wearing suits/tuxedos anyway, but still, the fact that dressing up is a requirement for simply entering says something about the attitudes of this locations normal guests. :)

I think we may put up our Christmas tree this weekend too. It's after thanksgiving, after all. We're still not 100% sure what we're doing for Christmas, but we don't think we'll be traveling. I think we're planning on having guests over for a nice warm meal. It'll be fun, we did the same thing last year.

That's about it. Work and sleep, that's my general schedule. Actually, sleep is even hard to get. I've been having problems falling asleep the last few months, not quite sure why. I should go to the doctor, but I've never been known to frequent medical offices. I suppose I should be more responsible now that I have a wife that depends on my well being. That's another topic for another day. :)

Take care, and have a nice rest of your week.

JMB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home