Google

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holidays!

Hello, hello!  Happy holidays, everyone!

Things here have been great.  We had a wonderful Christmas.  We had friends come over and Amanda made a wonderful lasagna and an even more wonderful dessert.  :)  We also had a delicious salad and some great bread.  It was very fun.  Amanda bought me an iPod dock, so I can listen to my ipod at work without headphones...when my office-mate isn't in.  It's pretty great.

Yesterday and today have been beautiful as well.  Just days after Christmas, and it's about 70 degrees outside.  70 degrees!  I went to Taco Bell to get lunch a bit ago and only wore a tshirt and jeans!  No coat!  I love VA weather.

Yesterday we went to Winchester, VA to look at a new community being built.  We're discussing moving there instead of back to MI...but who knows?  MI is where the family is, but it's cold and boring there.  Winchester is far enough away that we can afford a nice home, but close enough that we could come to DC without too much of a drive.  The homes were really really impressive!  There's a great medium sized home we should be able to afford.  If we only had an extra...$100k down payment, we could have a really really really nice home! :)  Then again, we don't really need 4500 sq. ft.  Not yet anyway.  

On friday we had gone to LA-Z-Boy and bought a new sectional sofa.  It's great.  It's large, soft, and very comfortable.  It was delivered this morning, bright and early, and we've been lounging on it since.  It's so nice for Amanda and I to both be able to stretch out comfortably.  There's a Chaise lounge on one side and a recliner on the other.  It's great!  We love it already.

We're back to work tomorrow, but luckily it's only a 4 day week.  We don't have plans for new years eve yet, but I'm happy to have new years day off.  It will be nice.

That's about all.  I hope the weather stays warm!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

JMB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home