Google

Friday, May 26, 2006

Error!

Sorry I didn't post any pictures today! I tried but there was an error adding the pictures to the entry...they just wouldn't show up, stupid blogger.

Today was fun, I went out and experienced more of the town. I ate lunch, looked at new cell phones and even went grociery shopping. I made dinner tonight to repay Rory for buying me dinner last night, and it turned out delicious! I made one of my moms dishes that quickly became my favorite, beef stroganoff. I loved it, Rory loved it and we ate it all.

At the very second we finished dinner we realized The Da Vinci code was playing at a time that we could leave right then and make it so we walked over to the metro and took a quick train ride down to "China Town." It's a super nice part of town right there, I was very impressed by the shops and restaurants in that area...way over my price range for the moment. We made the movie with time to spare and we were the first people in the theater, so we got first choice in seats. The movie was pretty good, but obviously the book was better. Taken in stride though, I don't know why the movie got bad reviews, we both liked it.

I'm going into the patent office with Rory tomorrow to get a tour and see the area. He has to stay and work for the whole day but I'll be leaving shortly after arriving. That's the plan and I'm sticking to it...

Speaking of which, tomorrow morning is going to come way to fast so I'll hit the hay...

Goodnight!

John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home