Google

Monday, January 21, 2008

Back to VA

We're back in VA now, but we had a wonderful trip to the mitten. Our trip was great, we had great flights, rented an awesome car, and made it back in one piece. We had extraordinary luck in all aspects of our travels, no delays, no mishaps...we almost never even hit a red light! It seemed that everywhere we traveled things were waiting for us. The shuttles at all the airports were right there as we needed them, and left right as we boarded, car traffic was light and we made it everywhere on time. It was a wonderful experience. We used Enterprise at the Detroit Metro airport. It was great! I've had poor experiences with the Enterprise locations here in VA, but I have nothing but great things to say about the one at DTW. Right as we pulled up a guy walked out, checked the car for about 1 minute, signed a paper and we were ready to head out. No waiting, no hassles, no worries! It was great.

The only mishap came on the flight home--Amanda and I had to sit apart. It wasn't that big of a deal as it's only about an hour and fifteen minute flight, but still...it stunk. I'm glad our only setback was as minor as that.

Anyway, enough about how smoothly everything went, tomorrow is another workday and that means it's back to the grind. I'm not looking forward to heading back tomorrow, I don't think my mini-vacation was long enough. There's nothing I can do though, but that's ok, as our wedding is in a little over 3 months away! Wow! We're back home now, all settled in. We'll work on unpacking tonight and tomorrow and just getting back into the swing of things.

We'll probably head back up in March, or at least Amanda will, whenever she has to go for a wedding shower.

Now I have to prep some work, as I have to turn some things in at the office tomorrow. Until next time! :)

JMB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home