Google

Monday, October 15, 2007

Oct. 15th

Well hello!

Not much has happened since I last wrote. Amanda and I had a slow weekend, shopping, football, cleaning...nothing major.

We've decided to move in December. Amanda doesn't like the apartment complex we live in at the moment, neither do I for that matter. We're moving to Ananndale, VA. It's not very far away, in fact, it's basically half way between amanda and my office. It'll really cut down her commute, which will be nice for her. My commute will increase a little bit, but it shouldn't take very long. I think it'll work out very well.

I'll write more as the details become set in stone, but I do know we're moving for sure. I told our current complex that we're moving out at the end of our current lease. I wish finding a nice place to live was easier, but everything is so expensive out here. It's not MI, that's for sure! :)

Anyway, that's all for now. Just working, eating, sleeping and waiting to repeat!

I'll write more soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home