Google

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

07/25/07

Good afternoon!

I'm about to go to lunch at Jimmy Johns, one of my favorites, but I thought I could write a quick note.

There's not much to update, so this will be brief.

Amanda and I have been watching the HBO orginal series OZ a lot lately. We've bought the first 3 seasons used already and are just about to finish the third. There are only 8 episodes in each season, and at 1 hour a piece, it doesn't take long to get through the season. There were 6 seasons total when the show was still in production. The's about the inmate and correctional officers at Ozwald State Penitentiary, or OZ, for short. The inmates that the show revolves around are houses in a special unit named Emerald City, where they focus on helping the inmates more than punishing. It's an intense show and keeps our attention each episode.

Other than that we've been cleaning the apartment and trying to get everything organized. Since I got my laptop from work last week, we decided it was time to get our office set up in the guest bedroom. We went ot IKEA last saturday night to pick up a desk and chair so I can have my own little workplace. It's going to work out very well.

This weekend a friend from college is coming down to apartment hunt, as he'll be starting at the PTO in September. That'll be fun, we get to have a guest in the guest bedroom for the first time! Another great excuse to get the apartment in order! :)

That's about all that's new that I can think of, but that's not surprising since I leave for lunch in 2 minutes and my attention is elsewhere! Until next time!

JMB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home