Google

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

February is ending!

February, aside from actually being the shortest month, has definitely felt like the shortest month. It seems like just yesterday I was seeing the end of January, and her it is, the day before March.

March is going to be great. Amanda is spending the first week of March here in VA with me, mom's birthday is in March and also, March means the begining of Spring!

I'm excited for the Spring. It's already pretty nice here in VA. Today it's about 50 degrees and should be this warm from here on out, I hope. It may dip down a little bit, but I'm hoping we're done with the snow and ice and freezing rain. We didn't get any sort of winter weather until late late January, early february. The weather here is worse than in MI in my opinion because when it does snow, it usually turns to rain soon after and then drops below freezing. Everytime there's a snow storm, everything turns to ice and it's very dangerous. The roads are slick, the cars are covered and it often causes delays. Anyway, all that is about to change!

I hope everyone is doing as well as I am, and stays healthy and happy!

Cheers! :)

JMB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home