Google

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

To the Corps!

Woooo!

Happy New Year! Friends and family! Hooray! We've all made it to 2007. It's going to be a good year. Not as good as 2006 or 2008, but that's ok, it'll still be good.

I've finished my training at the PTO, and after 7.5 months, I've joined my final group/unit. I finally get a nice office with only one other person, and I'm on the same floor of a new building with people that do the same technology as me. Now I can get help a lot easier. The move has increased my thrill for the job again, so that's good, it won't seem like pulling teeth!

Hooray!

Life is good, and not much else has happened. I spent the holidays in MI with amanda and family, that was nice. It was sad to have to come back, but work pays the bills. I hate bills, but I love money! I also love amanda and family!

Happy new year, everyone, enjoy 2007 :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home