Google

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Trip to MI!

Hello there, friends and family!

I'm not going to write much because there's a large T-Storm outside and I dont' want to lose all I write from a power outage.

Work is going great, I can't complain. I'm still getting up at 5:00am and getting to work at 6:30am. I like it though, it gives me an extra hour at night!

I'm coming back to MI in about...well, it's a week. I'll be there next thursday night, in Detroit, after work, then I'll be flying back to DC on Sunday. Someone wonderful from lansing will be there to pick me up, either amanda, or her family, and I'll try to make it up to Saginaw. Not thursday night, but rather friday evening or saturday during the day. Nothing big, a quick visit probably as usual. It'll be nice come Christmas when I'll be back in MI for almost two whole weeks. I miss it a lot, all the people and the fun times.

That's all from this end...I still didn't get the zoo pics, but will someday, I promise.

Have a wonderful and safe weekend.

John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home