Google

Sunday, September 24, 2006

DC fun!

Hello hello avid readers :) It's a wonderful sunday, and I've had a very nice weekend, so I have things to share.

Yesterday, Nick and I went to DC since he hadn't done anything in DC yet. We ate lunch and drove around a little bit, then went to the zoo. I had already been there twice before, but I had yet to see the panda exhibit. It was always closed when I was there before, so I was hoping yesterday would be the day, and...it was! I got some nice close up pics of the young panda, such a cute little baby. I don't have the pics on my computer yet, but I will post them once I do. Most the animals were active and we saw almost the entire zoo! It was a blast.

Then last night, Neal and Jon and I went to the bar to watch the MSU vs ND football game, and then after that they were broadcasting the Ultimate Fighting Championship match. We got to watch it for free, and it was super close to home. They had real good wings. It was pretty fun! That's about it then...today is a lazy day, tomorrow is work. Talk to you soon! :)

John

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the decrease efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=adobe photoshop cs3 pro extended ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home