Google

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wednesday,

Well well, the week is in full swing! The long weekend was so amazing, being back at work stinks.

Not much else has happened. I bought a bunch of food at the grociery store and have been cooking my food. It's way better than eatting out. I actually enjoy cooking, but I'm usually so tired at night. I can't wait for amanda to move here and we can cook together. It's fun when you have someone to cook with, and when you make food and are responible for feeding someone else, makes the being tired part a little easier to deal with.

Not much else is going on, just waiting for the next weekend. I understand the phrase, "I live for the weekend" so much better now. It's rough, and the early mornings are tough, but the days go by fast, and work isn't bad, not really...:)

I'm still enjoying the job after the 4th month or so, and I think it'll only get better as I learn more. Once the benefits start coming in...pay raises, leave increases, bonuses, overtime, comp time, all the great things that come with promotion! :) Well, once they start coming in, then I'll be even happier!!!!

That's all, I just felt I should write something. Work is good, I'm eatting, feeling healthy, and I miss family, friends and amanda. Keep in touch! :)

John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home