Google

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Trip to MI

Hey hey, well it's the end of a very slow weekend. I didn't absolutely nothing on friday night or saturday. Today I had my friends from work over for a bbq and boce ball. Boce ball is the best game ever, and if you've never played it I suggest you try. It's simple and fun, and can be played by all ages.

I'm ready for another week of work, although I'm getting sick of my training. I can't wait to end and get my freedom. I'll be able to just sit back and do my own work and then go home. I hate the stupid lectures and stuff I have to go to. They're repetitive and mostly useless. Oh well, work is work and it pays the bills.

It rains aLL the time in this area. Thunder storms too, it's crazy. Every day of every week has about a 60% chance of Tstorms. It's weird. It rains real hard too.

Jon starts work tomorrow. Thursday Rory and I fly home to MI. I'm excited to see amanda. She's the best. That's all...not much else to report.

Geico gives me the best rate in car insurance. That's about it.

John

1 Comments:

Blogger Gabe Krupa said...

Check the yellow pages for cheap insurance places. I went with some broker who found me some place in TN which was 1/2 of everywhere else. Some no-name insurance company.

Sure, maybe they'll go out of business and not pay a claim, but the odds are in your favor. I mean, I was buying the "right" to register my car, not to "insure" me, since I was young and dumb and underinsured anyway, so I was fucked if I hit some BMW, regardless of whether or not I had insurance or not.

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home