Google

Monday, June 05, 2006

First day of the second week.

Not bad, not bad. I got an email from amanda today and that was pretty awesome. I'm flying back to Michigan June 29th to hang out with amanda and her family for the 4th of july weekend. I may make a trip up to Saginaw one of those weekend days, but I'm not really sure. I'm really excited that I get to see amanda though, like I've said a billion times, I miss her so much.

As I sit here next to Rory writing this, he's decided he's going to fly home and stay the same days, so he's ordering both plane tickets right now! I don't have access to any of my money unless I go right to the bank, but i have checks in my desk at work. I can pay him back tomorrow! So, I'll be in Michigan June 29th approximately 8:00pm...I'll send out my itinerary soon...maybe this week.

That's about all there is to report and I'm extremely tired as it's 11:00pm so I'll end here.

JMB

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You leave your CHECKS in your DESK at WORK?!?! o_O Dude! Bad idea, Bob.

Other than that I'm happy you finally got an e-mail from Amanda and will get to see her (relatively) soon. It would be great if you could come here some time and we could hang out (though I'm sure there are loads of people here you'd want to see so I'm not holding my breath. ...I'd be dead long before that weekend!)

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home