Google

Monday, June 12, 2006

USPTO

This job is great, I absolutely love it. Time flies by so fast while I'm at work, I didn't even mind working 7:30am-5:00pm. I'll really enjoy the every other friday off too. This government job is quite cushy.

USA lost today in the world cup, that kinda sucks. We have to beat Italy and Ghana now, which we won't do. Oh well, there's always four years from now, assuming we qualify again.

I'm moving to my new place on Thursday, and that's the day Jon comes down from MI. He starts two weeks from today at the PTO, it'll be cool. I'm going to look at cars this weekend, hopefully I can lease or buy one cheap. That'll be cool, it'll be nice having the freedom of a car. Driving in DC sucks bad though, so I'm not looking forward to that. I'll be down in Burke, VA which I hope is far enough to allow driving somewhat. I'll post pictures of my new place once I move there. I'm hoping it works out for the best...I'm sure it will. I'll have to pay for parking but it'll cut down my commute by 40 minutes...I'm thinking anyway. We'll see!

I'm still amazed at how much happier I am now that amanda is back in contact with me. It was hard being apart, it's going to be a rough year.

One major downside on this job though...the hours are definitely going to fatigue me throughout the week. I even found myself awake at 9:00am on the weekends! Holy crap...speaking of that, I'm exhausted already...I'll write more complete entries soon, I hope. It's just hard during the week...my apologies.

JMB

1 Comments:

Blogger Dhavin said...

Welcome to my hell. Can you imagine gaming until 1am and then going to work? You see my pain? heh

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home