Google

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wednesday after work!

Work went ok today...I'm getting really drained getting up at 5:40 though. My work days are long, but luckily they go by pretty quick. Today, the lectures were so boring, it was all I could do to stay awake. In fact, at one point I thought that there was no way I could stay awake, and if I even tried to stand up, I was afraid I'd fall asleep and tumble to the ground.

We did some work today that resembled what we'd actually be doing for a majority of our job...that is, searching through old patents to find matching references for grounds of patent rejections...well...yeah, so that was fun, but kind of hard. They say this is what takes about 80% of our job, and it's what the applicants pay for when they apply for a patent...crap, so as an interruption during this post...we've discovered quite late that we don't have some of the things we require to make tacos, and the taco meat is almost done cooking, so I'm off to the store for a sec...be back shortly.

Well, as a last note, in case I were to forget to come back and post later... Happy 21st birthday amanda!!!! I love you!!!!

My girlfriend's all grown up :'(

Au revoir.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dhavin said...

At some point, young padawan, you must move beyond the taco(bell), lest you become the taco.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home