Google

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Lazy sunday

Today was a pretty good day. I woke up real early and did nothing. Then I had a nap before anyone else was still awake! I got up finally and still, nobody fun was awake. Geez.

Finally I got up, then amanda woke up and I got to talk to her on the computer, and then the roommate woke up. It's soooo hot outside and it's only getting hotter. It's sickening that it's going to be 10 degrees hotter a few days this week than it is outside now...and it's hot, real hot.

Yesterday I went to the mall and spent some of my new found paycheck on some nice Nike running shoes. They're real comfy, I went for a jog today...I almost died. It's so hot outside, I didn't make it far, but at least it's a start. I want to drop 8 pounds before amanda arrives the 28th and then hopefully 20-30 pounds total before my next trip to MI. I doubt that'll happen, but I can dream...this intense heat definitely makes me lose the water weight! :)

I went to the post office and the grocery store today too. It's nice knowing I just bought food, so I can eat and not worry about what will be there. Great feelings. I really like these little tubs of bbq pulled meat. I bought one and that'll serve as two nice big meals. There's also a sloppy joe mix that I'll try next I think. For a while there I was cutting out soda, but I fell back into the habit of drinking it. I'm not sure I'll be able to stop completely...sometimes I just need a soda before or right after lunch. I get kinda tired during the day.

We're starting our first live case within the next few weeks. We review the patent as a class, it's going to be interesting. Training is going ok. It used to be so boring to the point where we'd have 5-6 hours to do 1-2 hours worth of work, but this last week, we had one day, 9 hours, to do work that would take us a whole week. Silly people. It's good though, we're learning a ton and I guess that's the point of the training, right? Right.

Amanda comes at the end of the month, I'm extremely excited. We're finally going to go and do touristy things. I'm excited. I'm taking her to the zoo, the holocaust museum, and maybe a smithsonian! Who knows what else? There's tons to do, and hopefully we have a lot of fun. I hope it stays out of the 90's and 100's while she's here. That would make the zoo horrible. We'll see though, only time will tell.

That's all. The weeks fly by so i forget to write, always. I'll try to be better, but nowadays, I say that every post and it still continues to be ellusive. We'll see...once again, only time will tell.

JMB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home