Google

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Some pics and Amanda's trip!

Wow!!

Two days and amanda arrives here in VA! It's so weird, I live in Virginia. I'd never have guessed a year ago that today I'd be engaged, have graduated college, and work the for USPTO while living in VA. Life moves at the speed of...life? light? Fast.

I'm so excited for this weekend, I hope amanda and I have a blast. I'm sure we will, I've been so excited for a while now. I'll be sure to get some great pictures while she's here, hopefully at the museums and the zoo! I'm excited!!!!!!!

Nothing much has happened since the last post. Work. Today work stunk. We had an 8 hour lecture by a guy from some Telecommunications company. We talked about wireless networks for the ENTIRE day. We had to be there too, even though it wasn't related to our field. The 16 people in my class are in the Optics field, but the rest of the 128 person class comprises mostly computer scientists and a few electrical engineers. We had to spend 8 hours at their presentation, but they get to skip our optics training in a few weeks, how lame is that? Lame. I think using the word lame is kinda lame...if that makes sense. Oh well, I still enjoy using the term.

Below are some pictures of me in Annapolis on the Naval Academy. I believe in one of the pictures you can see the famous chapel behind me, and the other one is standing in front of the Chesapeke.

PS I don't know how to spell Chesapeke.

I'll probably not write until next monday when amanda leaves, but I'll be sure to leave a detailed account of our time together!

Take care!

John




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home