Google

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tuesday night!

Not much has happened since I've last recorded a message. I work, come home...I've started jogging, that's something, then shower, eat dinner, go to bed..

Amanda comes in ten days.

Back to the jogging. I bought some running shoes Saturday at the mall. They're pretty nice, real light weight and they don't hurt my feet much. I don't even get blisters from wearing them while running. It's going great. Apparently I dont' explore anymore. When you turn into our subdivision, you pass one street then turn right to get to our townhouse, but if you drive 50 feet farther and look left you can see the huge lake we live on! I never realized living off Lake Braddock road actually meant something.

It's really pretty anyway and it has a nice blacktop trail all the way around so can go jogging around it. I can only make it once around, and that's walking about half the time as well. It's about 2 miles around I think. Anyway, I'm babbling.

I ran today right after work, like I said, and it went all right. It was ridiculously hot outside today, but it was cooler when I ran. I drank lots of water, had some delicious pulled chicken BBQ sandwiches and enjoyed a nice hot shower.

I'm relaxing the rest of the night and will hopefully be in bed sleeping by 10:30pm. Getting up at 5:45am isn't really as hard as I would have imagined. It's quite easy when I know I have to make it into work and can't be late. That's all I have to say though, I'm tired already and it's only 9:00pm. Until then, enjoy your week everyone!

I love you all.

John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home