Google

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Yay Tuesday!

Tuesday is almost over and that means after tomorrow I'll be more than half way done with the week! That's exciting to me.

Amanda left yesterday morning before I went to work! It was very sad to see her go, we had so much fun. We did so much, shopping, saw a movie, went out to eat with friends on saturday, went to the zoo, spent a lot of time in DC, went to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History! That was about it...we didn't didn't even hang out that much, we were on the go a ton.

It was so fun having her around here, especially since I have my own car. Last time she was here was the day after I moved to the new place, I had nothing settled, no car, and there wasn't much to do. It was very hot as well. Much hotter this time, as we're having record temperatures, just like the rest of the country, however, this time I have my window AC unit, which saves the day. I miss having her here already, I can't wait for her to move here forever. I'll add a couple pictures of us at the end.

Work has been going great. It's been a pretty slow couple weeks, but I'm getting a lot done. We have mini technology fairs today and tomorrow, where we get to see all the different areas in our field. Our supervisor even said if we asked for a certain area, she'll try to get us there. I'm going to try to get into the Radiant Energy field, with a subfield of Invisible Radiation. I'll be examining things like smoke detectors, radar detectors, radar jammers, radiation counters, things like that. There's TONS, and it's right up my alley. I'm stoked.

Anyway, this was a quick note, I'm about to go take a shower. I'll be back in MI August 31st-September 4th, I think. Then again for Thanksgiving, I think, and for Christmas I should be there 10 or 11 days, I'm going to be able to take the whole week between christmas and new years off, so I'll be around then too, I think! :) Nothing is set in stone, but there's a good chance I'll be back all those times. Anyway, that's all! :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home