Google

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Friends, family, countrymen,

Lend me your....reading ability?

Silly Shakespeare. Anyway, it's been slow, still. I have news though, we received our dockets at work...so I do real work now. Since with the government, everything is up in the air until it actually happens, I know officially know my art unit, which is 2874, or, to the layman, Fiber Optics and Waveguides. Sounds fun doesn't it? I thought so too, until I realized I wasn't taught a lot of fiber optics in school. Who would have thought I would use any of that "physics" stuff I learned at school.

Fiber optics! Wow! I've actually started deep into my first case, and at the start, I had no idea what the patent was talking about. I'm not at liberty to disclose it, but I've learned a lot already! So much learning. In fact, yesterday at work, I truly believe time passed the fastest for me. I sat down at 7:30am sharp, to start working, and the next thing I new I was standing and stretching and it was 9:30am. Got up to ask a question and it was 10:30. We went to lunch at noon, before I knew it I was walking to the convenience store to buy a soda, and then I was on the metro. Even the metro ride was quick, and traffic was amazingly light, so I made good time home. Great day...

That's about it. I'm starting to examine real patents, and that's the only thing that's different since the last weeks posting. I should really try to write more, but I'm dead tired. I understand what all those "adults" were talking about. I don't like being an adult :(

I don't like Sen. Lieberman either, he's hurting the democrats in the upcoming election. Jerk. Step aside my friend, let Lamont do his job. I saw Lamont on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. He was very interesting and I think he'll do a good job. Not that it'll impact my life, unless he ever runs for president.

That's my random thought for this post. Coming soon, an update after my first week of real work, and a random thought about gasoline prices.

John :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meh, which adults would that be? ;-)

8:03 PM  
Blogger Dhavin said...

Just wait until you have your first kid, then the serious laughter will begin!

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you still alive out there???

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home